Día de actualización: 21-11-2023
Categoría: Legales / Contratos
Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completo, Indefinido
Contenido de trabajo
As a Human Resources Litigation Support Associate Counsel in the Human Resources Law Practice Group of the JPMorgan Chase Legal Department, you will be responsible for helping the legal team provide counsel and advice to the firm on employment matters; work on employment claims at various stages of litigation in various global jurisdictions, with an emphasis on document management, and help draft and review human resources policies and agreements and other legal documentation related to human resources and employment. With attorney oversight, you may also coordinate responses to agency charges, wage claims, attorney demand letters and other types of third party inquiries and claims. You will also help build sustainable and repeatable Human Resources and Legal Department processes.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities:
- Law degree and membership in jurisdictional organization. Attorney candidates must be in compliance with all relevant licensing requirements including the requirements of the jurisdiction where the role will be located prior to commencement of employment.
- At least two years of experience, preferable in Labor Law practice.
- Experience managing a large case load, as well as multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience researching, preparing legal documents including basic pleadings and letters.
- Ability to review and summarize legal documents to assist an evaluation of claims and analysis of data.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- Competence with the suite of Microsoft Office products.
All candidates for roles in the Legal department must successfully complete a conflicts of interest clearance review prior to commencement of employment.
If you join the company, you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team that supports each other and will empower you to do your best work.
Your wellbeing is very important to us. Below you´ll find some examples of ongoing initiatives to promote it and a link to learn more about our benefits & culture:
- Home office/ flexible work arrangements and work tools to ensure a great experience.
- Generous vacation, exam and parental leave.
- Support for parents, including Family Network that provides support to parents and caregivers, Lactation room on premise, and Paid Day care for your children up to 6-years-old.
- Medical coverage for you and your family, including domestic partners.
- Employee Assistance Program which provides personal and confidential advisory on psychological, financial and legal matters.
- Wellness programs - e.g. Yoga, stretching and mindfulness classes delivered on premises.
- Language classes, mentorship programs and customized trainings.
- Platform for employee discounts in Buenos Aires.
- Many others that will be presented to you if you join the team.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Provincia de Buenos Aires
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Los Polvorines, Provincia de Buenos Aires
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Palermo, Provincia de Buenos Aires
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Pilar, Provincia de Buenos Aires
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 General Pico, Provincia de La Pampa
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Provincia de Buenos Aires
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Luján de Cuyo, Provincia de Mendoza
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Wilde, Provincia de Buenos Aires
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 San Luis, Provincia de San Luis
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Rosario, Provincia de Santa Fe